YOGA VASISHTA SARA===================
15. He is indeed an unfortunate person who, not knowing his own Self,
takes pleasure in sense-objects,
like one who realizes too late that the food eaten by him was poisonous.
16. That perverted man who,
even after knowing that worldly objects are deceptive, still thinks of them,
is an ass not a man.
17. Even the slightest thought immerses a man in sorrow;
when devoid of all thoughts he enjoys imperishable bliss.
18. Just as we experience the delusion of hundreds of years in a dream lasting an hour,
so also we experience the sport of maya in our waking state.
19. He is a happy man whose mind is inwardly cool and free from attachment and hatred and who looks upon this (world) like a mere spectator.
20. He who has understood well how to abandon all ideas of acceptance and rejection and who has realized the consciousness which is within the innermost heart —
his life is illustrious.